Add a Message:
Trading Terms & Conditions
1. Account due and payable 30 days from monthly statement date.
2. Provided that all the information above has been correctly completed, this account will be established on the day of receipt. second order will be sent only if the initial order is paid for in full,according to our normal trading terms. If not, the second order is to be on a C.O.D. basis.
3. If the account has not been trading for at least two years, the first delivery will be on a C.O.D. basis.
Retention of Title
M.T. SULLIVAN & CO. PTY. LTD. REQUIRES YOUR AGREEMENT TO A ROMALPA CLAUSE, WHICH STATES...
1. The risk in the goods the subject of this despatch ("goods") shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery.
2. The property in the goods remains with M.T. Sullivan & Co. Pty. Ltd. until full payment for the goods, and any other goods which may have been, or which may be delivered by the Vendor to the Purchaser, and for which payment has not been received by the Vendor from the Purchaser.
3. The Purchaser shall hold the goods as Bailee for the Vendor until payment in full has been received by the Vendor.
4. In the event that the goods, or any of them, are sold by the Purchaser prior to the Vendor receiving payment in full, and whether or not the goods have become constituents of other goods, the proceeds of sale of the goods shall belong to the Vendor, and they shall be received and held in trust for the Vendor.
PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TRADING TERMS LISTED HERE AND THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM BY CLICKING THE BOX BELOW LABELLED "I agree".