What types of information do we collect?
- Information Collected Automatically:
Whenever you visit our website, we may automatically collect some information about your transactions with us, and your use of our website through the use of Google Analytics. For example, we may automatically track certain information about your activities on our website such as the type of web browser you are using and click stream data. If you are a registered Sullivans’ customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the personally identifiable information we collect about you described below. We use this information to do internal research on your interests and to help us better understand and serve you.
- Information You Send To Us:
If you choose to provide us with personal information, such as sending us an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website, we collect the personal information that you provide to us. For example, if you register or sign up for an account with us, we collect your name, e-mail address, and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the personally identifiable information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. From time-to-time Sullivans may give you the opportunity to participate in marketing campaigns or surveys on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or marketing campaigns is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- Information About Your Transactions With Us:
In addition to above, we collect your orders information and payment history.
Will we disclose personal information to anyone else?
We may disclose personal information to:
- Our related companies and affiliates
- Third party contractors and providers of goods and services such as courier and delivery companies and business support services like storage and handling of documents and data and information technology service providers.
- Insurance companies
- Professional service firms providing services to us such as legal or accountancy services
- As required by law such as to regulatory agencies
- Any other recipient which is notified to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.
We may also provide your information to others, if required or permitted by law in accordance with the Principles and the Privacy Act.
You consent to the usage, provision and acceptance of any information, including our latest news or notices, in electronic form in accordance with all applicable legislation.
When we send commercial electronic messages (eg for marketing or promotional purposes), our message will contain instructions on how you may unsubscribe.
Our social media pages provide instructions as to how you can unsubscribe from the relevant social media website or page.